Electro-Harmonix OP-Amp Big Muff Pi Distortion/ Sustainer
With original late-70s Op-Amp Big Muffs selling for exorbitant prices, Mike Matthews decided to take the power to the people and reissue the classic pedal at a price that players could afford! The circuitry of the new Op-Amp Big Muff —sometimes also referred to as the IC or V4 Big Muff— has been faithfully re-created while several practical enhancements have been added including a compact, die-cast chassis and true bypass switching.
- A faithful reissue of the original classic circa 1978
- Iconic sound and vibe that’s coveted by guitarists
- Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume, plus a Tone Bypass switch.
- True bypass switching for maximum signal integrity in bypass mode
- Rugged, compact, die-cast package… pedalboard friendly
- Ships with a 9Volt battery, also accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter
Centaur Guitar is an authorized Electro~Harmonix dealer!