Used Homebrew Electronics Full Metal Jacket w/ Box
This pedal is in excellent used condition, comes with the original box and all original paperwork, and functions as it should!
From the manufacturer:The HBE FMJ is a simple, yet fantastic sounding distortion pedal. It adds all the gain, sustain and output you could want without affecting the tone of your guitar or amp. Even order harmonics, jfet based construction, and it produces a distortion similar to over driven pre-amp tubes.
- Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Out-Out to amp
- 9VDC jack-for use with -(Negative) center, -9VDC, filtered, and regulated power supply.
- Gain control-Varies the amount of distortion. Higher settings may cause noise.
- Level control-Varies the amount of output. Capable of driving an amp in to saturation.
- Sounds best when ran a little above unity. (Louder with the pedal on)
- Tone control-Varies the amount of treble or bass. Output is increased with higher settings. Suggest setting it as flat as possible and using your amp's tone controls for EQ'ing
- Boost-Increases the amount of distortion. Similiar to adding an extra pre-amp tube making the FMJ like a two channel tube amp. (Note: a small pop may occur when the boost is switched)
- On/Off-True bypass of effect. (Note: a small pop may occur when effect is switched on/off. This is normal and is a trait associated with true bypass.)